National Football League Rules – New Rules for the National Football League in 2005
The Public Football Association accentuates new principles consistently for the association to get endlessly better every year. The new principles during the current year stress the security of the players more than some other need. While there are some minor decide changes that won’t be seen, there are likewise a few changes that could turn out to be exceptionally pervasive in some nearby match-ups this season.
The Public Football association is endeavoring to safeguard its players by eliminating pointless unpleasantness uninvolved and on the field. On the off chance that a player is hit too far out or punched or kicked or anything of that nature, anticipate that the banners should come out more frequently this season. Players can สมัครแทงบอล never again tackle by getting the necklines of the rival group and pulling down, or wreck a kicker in the event that he isn’t in a guarded position (or start cap to-protective cap contact with a kicker). Players likewise can’t commit an individual foul after the halftime lapses, in the event that they do, they are punished 15 yards, and the rival group might broaden the period for one untimed down.
The Public Football Association will likewise be punishing mentors and players for not knowing the number of difficulties or breaks they have. In the event that a group endeavors to call a break or a test when they have no left they will be punished 15 yards. This could positively become possibly the most important factor this year, particularly in a nearby game on the off chance that a group endeavors to call a break, and is punished and than moved out of field objective reach.
The new authority rules from the Public Football Association for 2005 are recorded beneath.
1. “Players are disallowed from snatching within neckline of the back or side of the shoulder braces and quickly pulling down the sprinter. This standard doesn’t have any significant bearing to a quarterback in the pocket or a sprinter in the fishing supply container. Already, there was no guideline about the “horse-collar” tackle. Punishment: deficiency of 15 yards.”
2. “A hostile player who is adjusted in the fishing supply container at the snap and moves to a situation fresh can’t start contact as an afterthought and beneath the midsection of a rival on the off chance that the player is pushing back toward the heading of his own end line. On the off chance that the close to shoulder of the blocker contacts the front of his rival’s body, the “strip back” block is legitimate. Beforehand, a player adjusted in the fishing supply container could hit a rival as an afterthought and beneath the midsection from any heading. Punishment: deficiency of 15 yards.”
3. “There will be no superfluous harshness, including pointlessly running, plunging into, cutting, or tossing the body against or an out of the on a player play previously or after the ball is dead. Already, the strategy on pointless unpleasantness was less unambiguous.”
4. “A kicker/punter stopping or blurring in reverse after the ball has been kicked is out of the play and should not be superfluously reached by the getting group until he expects an unmistakably protective position. An adversary may not pointlessly start protective cap to-head protector contact to the kicker/punter at whenever during the kick or during the return. Beforehand, there was no guideline about contact with a kicker/punter after he kicked the ball, nor was there any guideline about cap to-protective cap contact with the kicker.”
5. “On the off chance that, during a scrimmage kick, a player is called for unlawful contacting inside the recipient’s 5-yard line, the getting group might choose for take a touchback. Already, the getting group could decide to take the ball at the spot of the foul or choose for the kicking group to lose five yards and once again kick.”
6. “In the event that, toward the finish of a portion of, the safeguard commits a dead-ball individual foul, the offense might decide to broaden the period for one untimed down and push 15 yards ahead. Beforehand, a dead ball foul was unenforceable after time had terminated.”
7. “The “pocket region” is currently characterized as crossing the ordinary tackle position on each side of the middle and stretches out in reverse to the offense’s own end line. Already, there were two characterized pocket regions. The first crossed from one tackle to another and was thought of as just for purposeful establishing. The second spread over from tight finish to tight end and was considered for unlawful contact.”
8. “If, under any circumstance, the play clock is halted with less than 10 seconds remaining, it is re-set to 10 seconds. Beforehand, assuming that the play clock halted preceding the snap, it was naturally re-set to 25 seconds.”
9. “For the accompanying fouls called during a kick play, the irritated group will have the choice of tolerating the punishment at the past spot and replaying the down or adding the punishment yardage (five yards) onto the finish of the play: ineligible player down field; individual from the drop-kicking group deliberately too far out; unlawful development; unlawful movement; player not detailing change in qualification; hostile offside; unlawful shift. Beforehand, the irritated group could decline the punishment or acknowledge a re-kick and a deficiency of five yards.”
10 “An endeavor to call an overabundance or unlawful opportunity to “freeze” a kicker preceding a field objective endeavor or a PAT will be viewed as unsportsmanlike direct. Beforehand, authorities were told to overlook the endeavor and evaluate no punishment. Punishment: deficiency of 15 yards.”
11. “All a group that is out of breaks or has utilized its accessible difficulties may not endeavor to start an extra test. Punishment: deficiency of 15 yards. Beforehand, there was no punishment for endeavoring to start an overabundance challenge.”
12 ” A player or an authority is too far out when he contacts something besides a player, an authority or an arch on or outside a limit line. Beforehand, authorities outside a limit were viewed as too far out. This change relates generally to situations where players running along the sideline contact authorities remaining on the limit line.”
(all guidelines in bracket are expressed by the Public Football Association and are property of the Public Football Association)